Thank you for your interest in submitting to speak at #FinCon2020. Please read the terms and conditions below carefully. After you acknowledge them, you'll be able to submit your information.
We’ve provided some specific guidelines to which you will give your commitment by agreeing below. If we select you as a speaker for #FinCon2020, you will be committed to these terms and conditions:
1. Only speakers or panelists themselves may apply to speak at #FinCon2020. Submissions from agents, PR firms, administrative assistants, etc. will not be considered.
2. If selected for a speaking opportunity at #FinCon2020, the FinCon Team will communicate directly with the speaker/panelists in lieu of a third party (agent, PR firm, administrative assistant, etc.) Furthermore, this will serve as the agreement between speaker and FinCon. No other agreements will be issued.
3. In addition to speaking, all speakers, moderators, experts, and panelists are expected (a) attend the Pro Networking mixer to be held on Thursday, October 1, 2020, and (b) participate as a mentor during the event.
Speaker Travel & Compensation:
4. Speakers are responsible for booking their own travel and accommodations.
5. Compensation will consist of the following: Creator Track Session Speakers, Workshop Leaders, and Panel Moderators will receive a complimentary #FinCon2020 Pass ($500 total value). Panelists, Advisors, Journalism, Brand/Industry, and Micro Talk Track Speakers will receive a complimentary discount on their FinCon pass ($100 value). If you have previously purchased a pass, we will issue refunds by September 1, 2020.
Other Important Conditions:
6. By agreeing to speak at FinCon, you are granting FinCon the right to use your name, image, bio and topic information in the promotion of the show and your session. This includes listings in the web site, promotional mailers/e-mails/newsletters, advertisements, the show directory/addendum and various other sources as to be determined by the FinCon.
7. PT Money Conferences, LLC. shall have the right and royalty-free license to sell or to produce and show a tape-delayed broadcast of the speaker’s session, or to the public generally, through streaming Internet video or DVD.
8. There is to be absolutely, positively no selling by speakers. Educate the audience; do not sell to them. Impress attendees with your knowledge and they will seek you out. Self-promotion is prohibited.
9. There are to be no political discussions or jokes and no foul language from speakers.
10. This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.